Wow! My first nomination!!
Since I am a new blogger, I am thrilled to be nominated for a blogger reward – Liebster Award 2016! I have to thank Lex from NoManualToMummy blog for nomination! She is a young mom and wife to be, blogging about her journey trough motherhood and adulthood. When you stop by her blog, you see, her posts cover lots of different topics, from recipes to family life and parenting tips. Her posts are easy to read, relatable and her reviews honest. Since she is a newbie at blogging as well, I know she has a bright future ahead of her and her blogging path. Thank you again, Lex!
What is Liebster award?
This award is basically an internet based award that bloggers give to each other, the nominated blogs must have 200 readers or less however. It’s an award that really helps new/smaller blogs promote themselves and connect with others. Perfect!!
Rules, if you accept your nomination:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog post. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. Grab the badge here.
- For the 2016 Liebster Award write a 150-300 word post about your favourite blog that is not your own. Explain why you like the blog, provide links.
- Provide 10 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 200 followers.
- List these rules in your post. You can copy and paste from here or this site.
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award 2016 and provide a link for them to your post or this site that has all the information they need.
My favourite blogs
Since I m writing about blogger award and bloggers, I have to mention few of my favorite blogs that I turn to for advice, Linkys, support or inspiration. They have been around for longer period of time, so I can’t nominate them for this award, but to think – they have many rewards in their pockets already!;)
If you need advice on making money on-line, affiliate programs, Twitter or blogging, stop by Saira and her momresource.com. She has your back, when you are ready to make money! I love her!
For inspiration, some laughs and parenting tips, I usually stop by two cool moms – Talya and Sarah. They have the coolest Linky, with great bloggers! You can find their blogs at http://motherhoodtherealdeal.com/ for Talya and http://mummuddlingthrough.com/ for Sarah. Be cool, stop by!
When you feel like your thoughts can only be written in a poem, don’t miss Sara and her blog http://mumturnedmom.com/! Thank you Sara for bringing out the poet in me!!
Last but not least, I would like to mention Vicki and her lifestyle blog http://honestmum.com/. Ideas and possibilities are endless there!! Be inspired…And of course Aby from http://youbabymemummy.com/, that is your go-to source for making blogging professional and make money from it. Thank you Aby, for all your great advises!!
Here are 10 (interesting/fun) things about me:
- I adore cats. Really, it’s almost an obssession – there was a time when me and my grandmother had over 25 cats! cat farm you might call it. Yeah, it went a bit out of hand;).
- I love to smile. I am quite a happy person, who believes everything is easier with a bit of humor in life. Try to smile when you feel bad – miracle will happen.
- Coffee in the morning – simply survival!
- I always dreamed I would be a famous singer, I was singing all the time when I was younger and now that I have kids, I sing to them and with them. I even went to one competition once, but it was soon over – microphone and me just doesn’t seem to go hand in hand:). So, I’ll stick with “shower singing”.
- I love music! It fills me with energy, it eases my pain, it makes me happy. With music everything sounds better (even bad movies, don’t you think?)
- I started having “the time of my life” after getting married and started a family. I love them so much. They are my life, my inspiration, my happiness, my challenge.
- I was aerobic and dance instructor. My “specialties” were power trainings, energy boost workout and lots of sweat and deep breaths..I even had my own dance group which performed belly dance.
- In the last few years I developed a passion for reading books – romantic, historic, erotic and crime. I love putting myself in the role of the protagonist of the book, escape into imaginary world for an hour a day.
- I am a “sucker” for romantic movies. My husband always prepares a pack of tissues before we start watching..Love it!
- When I was younger, I’ve always believed in love at first sight, I always wanted it to happen to me. And I was dreaming to marry a dancer or someone who could dance. Guess what! I married my love at first sight and he’s a dancer as well!! There you go – dreams do come true!
Blogs I nominate for Liebster award:
- Svenja and her blog https://twinsandthecity.de/
- Lianne and her blog https://mrsmummyharris86.wordpress.com/
- Steph and her blog http://joysofamum.com/
- Brand new blog https://themamamemoirs.wordpress.com/
- Hillie’s blog https://turningupindevon.com/