Hi, there! So happy to be nominated for another blogger award. It’s the perfect way to get to know other bloggers and their blogs, their stories, success and struggles. I thank beautiful Rebecca Louise and her blog Rock and Roses Mama. She is an amazing writer and when visiting her blog, you stay there for quite a while. Whether it’s a product review you are looking for, parenting advice or recipes, she has it covered. And if you’re planning a wedding – you should definitely turn to her. I love her series Rockin’ mamas clan, making the struggles of motherhood easier to overcome. Thank you again and all the best with your blog and wedding!;)
Few simple rules to follow when nominated:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
Story behind my blog
Since I can remember, I’ve loved writing. Poems, letters, stories, essays. You name it, I will write it. Writing makes me feel at ease, you could say it heals me, inspires me and shows me the things I overlook and sometimes trough writing problems get solved.
As much as I like writing, I love to listen. And help if in my power and if asked. I am curious by nature, always looking for new challenges, meeting new people and getting to know their stories.
So, combined the two together – you get a blogger, right? With lots of stories to tell, experiences and advice to share, a whole lot of new people to meet and try to help.
I never thought about becoming a blogger, the digital world was light-years away from my brain (feel free to read the whole story about my beginnings HERE and have a few laughs!). But after losing my job, raising two kids and due my digital master of a husband support, I thought, why not? It’s new, it’s a challenge, it’s writing – which you love, you have nothing to lose.
So, I started back in mid June of 2016. In the autumn I was addicted to it. It became a huge part of my life, now I’m learning to get to the next level, making it my business. It’s hard, there’s no shortcuts, sometimes it’s depressing, other days inspiring. Like everything in life, it has ups and downs but it’s MINE. I OWN it. I DECIDE. And I LOVE it. And that’s what makes all the difference, right?
What you can find on my blog? It’s main theme is a transition of a woman, becoming a wife and a mother. The way she struggles, what she desires, how important her dreams are and raising awareness that a rollercoaster of emotions she goes trough when becoming a mom is NORMAL. My posts are inspiration to ones who need it, answers to questions some might have, guidelines to become healthy, fit and happy to those who want it.
My 2 pieces of advice to bloggers:
- Before hitting post, ask yourself, what you want your post to do. Is it something others can relate, is it super helpful for bloggers, is it inspirational, can it change someone’s life? Turn your personal experience into someone else’s solution. That will make a HUGE difference in your ratings, views and recognition. And influence.
- Promote yourself. Get out there. It’s a huge and hard competition, so you have to work hard to become visible to others. Find your tribe, collaborate with others, guest post on other blogs and on-line magazines. Comment. Share. Like. Interact.
If you want to read more of my advises, they are just a click away – Top 10 blogging tips to grow your blog as a “newbie”.
Last but not least, my 15 bloggers that have made my blogging journey colorful: